Birth Doula Services
- An initial consultation is free without obligation.
- Two prenatal visits ( three if desired) to discuss your wishes and plans for the birth of your child.
- On-call 24/7 starting two weeks prior to due date until your baby is born.
- Telephone and e-mail emotional and educational support during entire pregnancy.
- Continuous presence during labor and delivery. I provide comfort with pain relief techniques such as breathing, relaxing, massage and position changes.
- To the partner I offer reassurance and encourage participation.
- Early labor support in your home if you so desire.
- Basic photography, if desired… your camera or mine.
- Help with breastfeeding establishment.
- One postpartum visit in your home to discuss your birth and to assist with any parenting or feeding issues.
Please contact me for fees and availability
Postpartum Doula Services
- Help to create a quiet, positive and calm atmosphere for the first weeks after the birth of your baby
- Emotional support
- Newborn care assistance through education and guidance
- Light household support (dishes, laundry, meal preparation)
- Maternal postpartum recovery and breastfeeding support
- Sibling care
- Provide breastfeeding assistance and information. If you choose to bottle feed, I will assist you in proper formula preparation and care.
- $ 22 /hour with a 3 hour minimum for days
- $ 25 /hour with a 6 hour minimum for nights